CleverClimber Club XXL
- Dimensions: L250 x W105 cm
- Climbing frame for climbing, hanging and gymnastics
CleverClimber Club XXL climbing frame
Need something that's sporty, smart and sophisticated? Then your garden needs the CleverClimber Club XXL climbing frame. Due to the seven awesome play options in the standard version alone, this real play feature has something for all ages and tastes. You can climb high up the climbing ladder, dangle like a money on the climbing net or conquer the climbing wall as a mountaineer. The EasyUp rope ladder and LineUp climbing rope provide space for original strength and balance training.
Are you a fan of acrobatics? Then showcase spectacular stunts on the long tumble bar. Even more sporting highlights are available if you buy the HangRing basketball ring or the FatTarp tarpaulin and add them to your climbing frame. Now ball game fans are getting their money's worth. This timeless FATMOOSE climbing frame impresses with its versatility. Simply put: a great all-rounder for your garden.
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Attach additional climbing stones in different sizes to your climbing wall to train your motor skills.
2. It's up to you: extend your climbing wall or use the wooden boards as a basketball backboard.
3. The climbing frame grows with you as you can attach the tumble bar at a height to suit you.
Please note that the basketball ring is not included.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame
- Straight climbing wall
- Straight climbing ladder
- 2 Swing hooks
- LineUp Climbing rope with knots
- EasyUp rope ladder
- Large climbing net
- Horizontal bar
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- Two-part safety caps
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 6 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 20 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 125 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!