BoldBaron Boost XXL
- Dimensions: L384 x W388 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Climbing frame BoldBaron Boost XXL with SuperSwing
BAM! With the epic climbing frame BoldBaron Boost XXL you turn your garden into the absolute place-to-be! Everyone can instantly become a cool lord in here. You have two possibilities to reclaim your legendary knights tower every day: either make your way over the climbing wall or the crooked climbing ladder. From the large playing platform in the tower with crenellated roof you can use the telescope to take a look at your awesome kingdom.
Through the window in the wall you can have an eye the favourite location of the princesses at any moment: The ladies enjoy cool drinks on the double swing and watch the crazy tricks of the court jester on the slide.
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Want to impress your friends? – Simply invite them over via the RingRing telephone!
2. Turn your climbing frame into a driving knights castle with the StreetPilot steering wheel.
3. Attach the EasyUp rope ladder to the tower and keep a perfect view of your kingdom!
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 120 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame with swing
- Straight climbing ladder
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Embattled tower
- Integrated sandpit
- Wave slide with water connection MaxiGlider 220 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- SpecialSpy telescope
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 2 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 gr/m²)
- Sticker foil
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 10 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 22 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
- SmartProtect weed control fabric as underlay for the sandpit
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 165 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
- SolidRoot Angle anchor Set of 10£ 159,95 £ 133,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SmartProtect Weed Control Fabric£ 29,95 £ 26,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SoftSafe L Safety Tile£ 18,95 £ 16,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SimpleRoot Ground anchor 10-piece Set£ 129,95 £ 108,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees