WackyWorld Mega XXL
- Dimensions: L437 x W504 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Treehouse FATMOOSE WackyWorld Mega XXL with SuperSwing
With this wicked WackyWorld Mega XXL tree house, FATMOOSE has set a new trend when it comes to crooked, wonky and crazy. One of its best features is the side wall of the crooked tree house, as it can be assembled as a closed wall or as a shop front. And the crooked chimney is amazing too! This top product wasn't selected by Disney (R) for a promotional film for nothing.
This wonderfully crafted climbing frame has got funky and irresistible accessories. Besides the climbing ladder and the climbing wall with GrabOn climbing stones, there are also the SeaPilot ship's wheel and the SpecialSpy telescope. And of course, the bright green flag with stylish FATMOOSE print is in there too.
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Do you like gardening? Split you sand pit in two and turn it into a flower bed and grow your first tomatoes or strawberries.
2. Turn the back wall into a sports arena with the HangRing basketball hoop.
3. Do you need an extra challenge? Attach the DoubleUp XXL rope ladder to the swing beam and the playing platform has a new entrance.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 120 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame with swing
- Play house on platform
- 2 Straight climbing ladders
- Integrated sandpit
- Wave slide with water connection MaxiGlider 220 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- SeaPilot steering wheel - temporarily replaced by red StreetPilot steering wheel
- SpecialSpy telescope
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 4 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 g/m²)
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 8 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 22 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
- SmartProtect weed control fabric as underlay for the sandpit
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 319 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.
- SolidRoot Angle anchor Set of 8£ 124,95 £ 105,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SoftSafe L Safety Tile£ 18,95 £ 16,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SmartProtect Weed Control Fabric£ 29,95 £ 26,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees
- SimpleRoot Ground anchor 8-piece Set£ 104,95 £ 85,95Incl. 20% VAT. and all import fees