JollyJim Air XXL
- Dimensions: L240 x W260 cm
- Double swing with 2 swing seats
Children’s wooden swing JollyJim Air XXL
The new square swing for children FATMOOSE JollyJim AIR XXL makes you reach new hights. The best feature is that this swing is made out of 100% pressure treated solid wood. Compared to the swings made out of round wood, there are no plastic or metal connectors needed. This makes assembly easier. With the new wood connectors you transform your double swing to a single swing with the bar slightly protruding beam. On this you can attach a StepUp climbing rope or a monkey swing. You’ll see that this swing offers a lot of fun swing options.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL swing
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- Two-part safety caps
- 2 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 4 Anchors for the assembly of the swing
- 12 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 56 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 4 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 12 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.