SolidRoot Angle anchor Set of 2
- For climbing frames and swings (very stable)
- Available in various sets
SolidRoot Angle anchor - Set of 2
With the FATMOOSE SolidRoot angled anchor, you'll never again have to worry about the stability of your climbing frame. These hot-dipped galvanised ground anchors are cemented into the ground and stabilise the posts in all directions. This ground anchor has everything you need for a stable climbing frame: Fix… and finished!
Product: Angled anchor SolidRoot for concreting
Material: Hot-dip galvanised steel
Dimension: 50x4.5x4.5 cm, thickness 3 mm, drill holes Ø10 mm
Product weight: 2.1 kg
2 angled anchors
6 hexagonal wood screws (Ø8x45 mm)
6 M8 washers
6 cover caps in garden green
Quality and safety tested
Weather resistant: For permanent outdoor use
For posts 7x4.5 cm, 9x4.5 cm, 7x7 cm and 9x9 cm used for climbing frames, swing sets and ladders
Lasted version with optimized fitting
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.