CrazyCat Comfort XXL
- Dimensions: L402 x W487 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
CrazyCat Comfort XXL Play Tower with SuperSwing
Do you love nature, playing hide and seek and climbing? Then the fantastic CrazyCat Comfort XXL Play Tower is just the thing for you. Reach the tower via a climbing wall with GrabOn climbing stones or take the crazy slanted ladder. A very special feature is the spooky secret entrance at the rear of the play tower. You can use this to hide really well or go hunting in secret.
Even a wild cat needs peace after an exhausting day. You'll find this in the grand play tower on the platform. The play tower is suitable for little secret agents and detectives who want to complete secret missions through the slanted secret entrance. This FATMOOSE tower is so wacky that no one can resist it!
Great FATMOOSE tips:
1. Let your creativity run free and design the secret entrance with stickers, patterns or washable pens.
2. Do you love sport? Then transform the shop into a cool goal wall.
3. Hang the FATMOOSE StepUp climbing rope to the swing beams and you have an extra entrance to the platform.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 150 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame with swing
- Play house on platform
- Secret entrance
- Straight climbing wall
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Wave slide with water connection MegaGlider 300 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- StreetPilot racing wheel
- SpecialSpy telescope
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 4 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 g/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 8 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 22 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 342 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
The colour of the accessories may differ from the images
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.