FitFrame Fresh XXL
- Dimensions: L454 x W525 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
FitFrame Fresh XXL climbing frame with slide
With the FATMOOSE FitFrame Fresh XXL climbing frame with slide, you're getting a wicked all-rounder for your garden! Give the new MagicSurf balancing board a try. With this mini surfboard you can show off how skilfully you can balance and the greatest tricks you can do. Scale the highest platform via the large climbing net or climb to the very top of the steep climbing wall. The awesome wave slide is a real highlight, which will whisk you down from the platform in no time. So there are lots of different ways to play – even in the standard version.
Like challenges with a kick? Even more activities are available if you also buy the HangRing basketball ring, additional GrabOn climbing stones or the FatTarp tarpaulin, making your FATMOOSE an absolute head-turner in your garden.
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Attach additional climbing stones in different sizes to your climbing wall to train your motor skills.
2. It's up to you: extend your climbing wall or use the wooden boards as a basketball backboard.
3. The climbing frame grows with you as you can attach the horizontal bar at a height to suit you.
Please note that the basketball ring is not included.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 150 cm
- Support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame
- Straight climbing wall
- 2 Straight climbing ladders
- Wave slide with water connection MegaGlider 300 cm
- MagicSurf wobble plank
- LineUp Climbing rope
- Large climbing net
- Horizontal bar
- Yellow belt strap
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 4 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 8 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 26 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 195 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 26 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.